Texas Employment Law & Criminal Defense Law Firm.
Dallas and Houston Attorneys Protecting Individuals and Businesses.
When you have a legal concern, it is easy to feel like you have nowhere to turn. Whether you have been the financial victim of fraud, have been charged with a criminal offense, or you are a business owner in need of legal support, you want a lawyer who is ready to protect your rights. At the Dallas offices of Loya Law, we believe that the practice of law should be the practice of solving problems. We can help you solve your problem today.
- Employment Law: Everyone deserves to work in an environment free from discrimination or harassment where he or she can advance in a career based on personal merit. Our attorneys can help you find solutions if you have been the victim of:
- Discrimination based on your age, race, gender, or any other factor.
- Hostile work environments and protection under federal employment laws.
- Wrongful termination due to whistle blowing or unlawful employer retaliation.
- Securities Law: When you trust financial analysts with your financial future, there is no way to assure that they will make responsible decisions with your money. With over 45 years of securities law experience, attorney Sidney Ravkind can help remedy securities fraud or shareholder fraud.
- Business and Commercial Litigation: Texas companies face many challenges and each has its own specific set of needs. Our firm represents public and private companies in many sectors addressing simple and complex disputes involving contracts, tort claims and arbitration matters.
- Employment Law for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses: Unlike large companies, sole proprietors, partnerships and smaller corporations cannot afford in-house counsel for labor issues. We offer affordable, preventative solutions addressing:
- At-will employment
- Non-compete agreements
- Severance packages
- Wage and hour claims
- Criminal Defense: When you face criminal charges in Texas, you want a lawyer who understands the Texas criminal defense system. From DUI to violent crimes, we will fight to lower the charges you face and reduce the potential consequences.
- Civil Rights: Your civil rights go with you everywhere. Whether you are at work, at home, or in public, there are certain things that cannot be done. If you have been the victim of police brutality or you just have questions about a possible civil rights violation, we can help you understand your options.
- Personal Injury: A slip and fall injury or car accident can change your life in a hurry. From financial considerations, such as lost wages and medical bills, to immediate medical concerns, you don’t have to go through this on your own. We can help you get the medical care and compensation you deserve.
- Trucking accidents: At LoyaLaw our injury lawyers are very skilled in dealing with tractor-trailer collisions and work vigorously on behalf of our clients to recover the compensation they deserve. We delve into the underlying cause of the accident by employing the services of nationally recognized experts to carefully investigate the accident scene, interview witnesses, take photographs and dig up evidence regarding the truck driver and trucking company.
Handling cases in a variety of Texas state and federal courts, we offer our clients a unique perspective and our full commitment to serving their interests. Whether you’re a Dallas business in a contract dispute, a worker in need of sexual harassment or wrongful termination representation in Houston, or you require other legal assistance our lawyers understand how important your case is to you, and we take this honor seriously. Contact us today for a free initial consultation regarding your case.